Title

Title

Friday, April 24, 2009

Merry Christmas . . .

I know we were just welcoming the arrival of Jo Morton's
beautiful fall colored fabric Cinnamon and Spice last week.
This week it is the arrival of Judie Rothermel's great new
line Colonial Christmas that has us bringing out the
Christmas decorations. I have already sent a quilt to the quilter
and I think it is going to be a great addition to my collection.
I used a pattern from French Farmhouse a lovely book
from Need'l Love the patterns is called called French Zig
.-----------------------------------------------------
Don't Forget to mark you calendar and join us for
Temecula Quilt Co. Friends Gathering
a evening of Show and Tell
Friday, May 15 2009
5:30 - 7:30pm

1 comment:

  1. Can anyone attend, even if you haven't been in one of the classes?

    ReplyDelete