Title

Title

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where's Waldo?

Do you see the Ohmigosh quilt hiding in the background.
I had a customer ask if Waldo was in there somewhere.
Here is a picture of my whole quilt. I hope you get a chance to
stop by and see it in person. It is worth it. Tote bags and mini
patterns are available until the end of the month. Online
customers thank you so much for your support and online
encouragment. Letsdo another week of free tote bag and mini
anniversary pattern for all online orders this week.
Again Thank You.


Just As I Am
Here is my Galloping Pony Just As I Am project.
Now I just need to find time to quilt it. I think I am going to
hand quilt it. This is not something I do very often so it
might take a while. I think it will be worth it. Patterns
are still available here and kits are available here.

2 comments: