Title

Title

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lincoln's Sampler
We have been working on this project for several months.
I think it is coming out great. I love the 5" applique
and pieced blocks. I have a few sets of kits left if anyone
is interested in joining us. It will cost $124.00 plus shipping
 to catch up this includes 5 months of kits and the pattern.
We will get everything in the mail to you right 
away so you can get started. Additional months will be
$22.00 plus shipping. This program will continue
until December. Quanities are limited so don't delay.
This is another great project to fill your summer.
Please call the shop to get things set up
951-302-1469


4 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute stuff... we are coming to visit your shop around the 15th of June! we are so excited.. if you need any patterns prior give us a call! See you soon! www.geoffsmompatterns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what pretty blocks! I love the colors~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! Wish I had the extra $ right now!

    ReplyDelete