Title

Title

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This and That

My Thimble
I have received quite a few questions since I  posted this picture
on Instagram.  I have tried many thimbles and finally found this
 one. It is from the Thimble Lady and only available on her
 website. It is a little pricey $50.00 but I should never need
 a new one and it works really well for me. 
and the winners are . . . 
Congratulations to the two winners of our Anniversary Scrap Drawing.
Martha Havens placed an online order for two great
scrap quilts - Civil War Stars and Church Windows.
Martha your scraps are on the way!
and
Lynette Kosky visited the shop from Michigan
and purchased fabric and one of our patterns.
Lynette I will be calling to get your shipping information.
 
Nine
Project finished, Check! Finished up my Nine quilt this weekend.
This pattern is from Primitive Gatherings and I used
Judie Rothermel's Authentic Miniatures.
It is made up of little nine patches, finished block size 1-1/2"
Squares are 1/2" finished. Here is a little closer look.
Patterns are available here.


Don't be intimidated by the small size of these squares.
This is a really fun quilt to make.
Last but not least
This is the perfect little spring quilt for your Easter basket.
Brass Buttons
Finished Quilt - 20" x 22"
Made using Judie Rothermel's
Old Sturbridge Village - Enduring Legacies
and Carol Hopkins pattern Brass Buttons
- - - - - - -
Kit includes all fabric for top and binding
also includes Civil War Legacies Pattern
$40.00
Order your kit here today
Quantities are limited



3 comments:

  1. I'm in total AWE of your "Nine" quilt. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "Nine" quilt is awesome!
    I have Primitive Gatherings book,
    Nine Patch Gatherings, and I would love to make a quilt like this one day. Thanks sew much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Nines is out if this world! I'm going to be in the shop on Friday...we'll get there in the morning this time so we really have time to visit and soak up all the wonderfulness...am looking forward to seeing Nines...see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete