Title

Title

Monday, April 25, 2016

Make it Mini

We have another limited addition Make it Mini quilt ready to go
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 Little Bits |  by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts 
 Finished Quilt 4" x 18-3/4"
You can order one here
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 
A few things to keep in mind.
Kit does not include pattern
Make it Mini magazine is available here
Kit supplies are limited, 
Please place your order on our website
so we can keep better track of kits available.
Cutest Little Hanger available here.

4 comments:

  1. Looks very cute and very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting a late start. How many blocks are we up to now. I think I have them all downloaded, but wanted to make sure.

    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I woke up from my nap and I now have all of the blocks to be made downloaded and printed! Now to just catch up! Maybe by the end of May! Thx for the challenge to make small blocks. I started making them last year and enjoying them along with all of my applique projects!

    ReplyDelete