Title

Title

Monday, June 4, 2018

Quirky Little Quilts

I am so excited!!! It is finally time for me to start 
pre-selling my first book Quirky Little Quilts. 
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
Quirky Little Quilts has 15 quirky projects
that I hope you will love. Each one embraces the
 scrappy look of projects from the past that I love. 
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
We will begin shipping books in mid August. 
Orders placed before July 16 will include a few little extra. 
Ruler Bookmark
Signed Custom Book Plate
Quirky Little Quilt bonus pattern

 Pre-order your copy here.
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
Follow us on Instagram for more sneak peaks
of  Quirky Little Quilts projects.

**Please note**
If possible please place your pre-order for the book only.
If you would like additional items it would be
 greatly appreciated if you could place a
separate order. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment