Title

Title

Friday, November 20, 2009

Just like you were here . . .

Here are a few photo's of the shop all decked out for Christmas - Enjoy!

Favors are a must at any great party


This great tree quilt is from a local designer - Farmhouse Threads
Look Closer the background is 1" squares - great!


A beautiful table runner by Farmhouse Threads


Let It Snow by Farmhouse Threads


Civil War Legacies - Juliet's Ribbons


Gingerbread Sampler  - Farmhouse Threads
Second Hand Clothes - Bonnie Blue


Two of my favorite things -  a cold Dr. Pepper and  mini quilts


O Christmas Tree from our new booklet
Making it Merry - A Collection of Handmade Christmas Projects


Gone to Texas a great new book from Kansas City Star


Red, White and Blue Christmas


Quilts from Country Fair Favorites


Thank you Beckie for the great maniquin


The back wall - some of our favorite projects


All wrapped up with beautiful trimmings
Visit our website to order the patterns seen here.

5 comments:

  1. I basically fell in love with most of these things. It gets me in the Christmas spirit! But don't worry I will hold off on the Christmas music till the day after thanksgiving. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing displays. I want to come to your shop! Karmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful shop you have. The displays are so fun to look at. I wish I didn't live on the other side of the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I live so close....but closer still would be better! Now I just have to get some of these adorable projects MADE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sheryl...so talented and an amazing eye for every little detail!

    ReplyDelete