Title

Title

Sunday, July 3, 2011

God Bless America
Temecula Quilt Co. wishes you a safe
and happy 4th of July.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Make our little quilted flag.
- Chose 9 blue prints and cut a 1" strip
of each. Piece a 9-patch.
- Chose 4 red prints and 3 light prints.
cut a 1" strip of each.
- Top section - strip piece a red-light-red
unit and cut 4" long, attach to 9-patch
- Bottom section - strip piece a
light-red-light-red unit and cut 5-1/2"
 long. Attach to top section.
- Quilt as desired and bind with a single
thickness binding.
- Attach to a dowel or twig from your yard.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
P.S. - Don't forget our Online Quilt Run
starts Friday. Check out some of our new items
 and be ready to place your order. Please
 wait until Friday to place your order
 if you want all the goodies.

6 comments:

  1. I just love this flag thanks so much, enjoy this day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing... I have a dream of one day visiting your shop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the little flag! have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Just the right size for a quick little project to celebrate this great day! I've passed your blog site onto my Yahoo! group so hopefully lots of the members will visit and discover you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and lovely! Thanks for sharing! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I had to make this itty bitty and it was a breeze I have linked this in my blog so that others can enjoy your blog I love to follow it you have great ideas

    ReplyDelete