Title

Title

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Prairie Burgoyne Parade

Enjoy the Prairie Burgoyne Parade of Blocks and
read all about how you can get them at the end of this post.
 






Prairie Burgoyne is another new Block of the Month.
The fabrics above are from Pam Buda's new line
Prairie Gatherings and will be used to create
this striking Red and White Burgoyne Surround.
Prairie Burgoyne will begin shipping in December
 and would make the perfect Christmas gift to yourself.
You can find all the details here. 
I am still waiting for more fabric to arrive to complete
this project but you can see a little bit of my inspiration below.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Sheryl I can hardly wait for this one!❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burgoyne has always been one of my favorite patterns, I have a book on many fabric versions on this pattern, I have made a mini with it and gave it for auction. Love this red and white version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your red and white quilt - I have had this particular quilt on my list since I first saw it in a Japanese book some 21 years ago - even bought some fabric - maybe I should see if it is still suitable. Good luck with your quilt.

    ReplyDelete