Title

Title

Monday, April 20, 2015

Summer Sampler


It is so fun to recreate an antique quilt. This summer 
lets do it together. Our Summer Sampler Sew Along
will be the perfect opportunity to give it a try. 
Here are the details, I hope you decide to join us. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
The Blocks
The blocks for this project finish 4"
Use your scraps to make 4 blocks each week. 
I will be using the historical colors featured in the quilt.
I will be using Kona Natural for my background.
This is a 11 week program and will begin in June.
The majority of the block instructions will be in 
 C and T Publishing's Quick and Easy Block Tool. 
Finishing
Finishing instructions will be given once all
 the blocks have been completed.
You will need 1-1/2 yards for setting, borders and binding.
Kits
We will not have kits for the blocks. 
We will be digging into our scraps and using a
 variety of blues, browns, reds, grays and pinks.

Setting fabric will be available while supplies last.
You can purchase here

Quick and Easy Block Tool is available on our website.
You can purchase here.
 Block Tool is also available as an App but
we prefer using the printed version.

Background Fabric is also available on our website.
You will need 1 yard of Kona natural.
You can purchase here. 

 Starter Kit is also available and includes all of the above.
You can purchase here.

5 comments:

  1. I love that block tool! So handy with all he sizes included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that block tool. Very smart.
    I'll be watching on

    ReplyDelete
  3. So quilt size is ?? About 44x44?
    I like to know the size ahead of time
    colleen1990atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I forgot to include that. You are correct about 40" x 48".

      Delete
  4. I will be following this for sure...I have the block tool and it just sits on my shelf....now it will be put to good use!!!
    Looking forward to it! Your summer projects are the best :)

    ReplyDelete