Title

Title

Monday, October 12, 2015

We Wish You A Mini Christrmas

Join us for our latest sew along,
We Wish You A Mini Christmas.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Here are a few details
Sew Along will begin December 1
A new block will be posted each day for 12 days.
Finishing details will be posted December 14.
There will be 3 setting options so finished quilt size will vary.
Finished block size is 2-1/4"
A kit is not necessary to participate.
Kit includes everything except back to make 1 or 2 quilts.
Kit supplies are limited. Kits - $27.00
You can order one here.

9 comments:

  1. That's me, jumping on every new challenge. I love minis, so this must be perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - I ordered my kit! I just love these TQC sew-a-longs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready! I did the last Christmas mini-it was so much fun. Just one bitty block a day and it made a great quilt. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very excited - I love your projects. I've made 12 Days of Christmas 3 times now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for me! Looking forward to it! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are there any kits left? I would be interested in making this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are there any kits left? I would be interested in making this quilt.

    ReplyDelete