Title

Title

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Summer Full Of Scraps

Do you want to get your Scraps under control this summer?
We have just the project for you | Summer Scraps
If you would like to join us please read all the details below.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
Summer Scraps
Finished Quilt 59" x 66"
Block Sizes Vary
+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
Summer Scraps will be a three part mystery quilt
( a little hint above )

You will need to purchase a PDF pattern monthly
Patterns will be available for $4.99 on our website
or you will be able to buy directly from our blog
Patterns will be posted the first of each month
June | July | August

Cutting instructions are included with your first pattern

13 comments:

  1. This looks very inviting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am going to rapidly finish a couple of projects so I'll be ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have shoe boxes full of 2 1/2 sqs. and 2 " sqs. So ready to go! Must start sorting lights and darks first. Thanks. Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shouldn't ... but I AM!!! Excited ;-) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fantastic to empty our scraps boxes.I have a shoe box with
    2 1/2squares but don´t know how many squares are there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM ON BOARD AND ASKED A FRIEND TO JOIN ME. I HAVE BEEN CUTTING LIKE A MAD WOMAN!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED. THANKS ALOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. will there be a paper pattern available? Our printer has not printed properly ever since we downloaded Windows 10, and we have not been able to get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested in a paper pattern also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving how this looks! I did the download from my iPad, but can't find it now😱 Can anyone give me some help? Thx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy your download should have dropped into iBooks and the file should be under ALL BOOKS. I hope that helps. Happy quiltng!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are the scrap quilt patterns for June, July and August three different use of scraps or are they combined to be made into one quilt. I was under the impression that they would make one quilt so each month would be like receiving a set of instructions for a mystery quilt. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete