Title

Title

Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Day Dresden


 
We have a few kits for this fun 30's Dresden Plate.
It is the perfect May Day Quilt.
Finished Quilt | 36" x 36"
If you would like a kit you can order one here.
Of course we also love this Reproduction Version.
Sorry no kits for this one but if you would like a 
pattern and template you can order one here.
** Fabric is Judie Rothermel's Rocky Mountain **
This is an all time favorite from many years ago. 
Wish they would reprint this one. Hint, hint.

5 comments:

  1. I have the perfect fabric for the Repro Dresden plate quilt.
    Love both of them. I am going to enjoy doing your Circa 2016. Just need to catch up! I started working and perfecting the small blocks last year and really love them! I so enjoy your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a small Dresdan Plate top to put together! Thanks for the inspiration to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE the border. I'm not a fan of reproduction fabric but your second one is DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any kits still for the 30's Dresden Plate?

    ReplyDelete