Title

Title

Friday, April 21, 2017

The Making Of A Doll Quilt

I love creating little quilts inspired by those made in the past. 
Check out my Doll Quilt Pinterest Board for lots of little inspiration.
Here are a few of my recent reproductions. 



These three project are part of our Monthly Mini Club
We have a few spots left so if you are interested in making 
some cute little quilts check out all the details and sign up here.
+ + + + + + + +
P.S. the basket and flying geese quilts are past projects and 
we have a few kits available here.
P.S.S. The cute spring star quilt is this months project and will
be in the mail to all club participants next week. 

5 comments:

  1. this is lovely and I'm so disappointed that i can't sign up!
    does this apply to everything in the shop if we live outside the united states?
    I've had such fun making your quilts and patterns up and will be sorry that there will be no more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go ahead and sign up if you like. I was having a lot of International shipping issues but they seem to have been resolved.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so enjoyed belonging to the monthly mini club- it's exciting and fun to see what project will show up at the end of the month

      Delete