Title

Title

Monday, August 28, 2017

Marvelous Mini Monday

Mondays will not be quite as marvelous now that
 this little sew along is over, I hope you agree. I love
the way this quilt turned out. Lets get a closer look.
 
The setting instructions are pretty simple.
You will need to cut the following:
From green print cut: 16 strips, 1-3/4" x 4"
From brown print or stripe cut:
*5 strips, 2-1/2" x 22-1/2"
*2 strips, 4-1/2" x 24-1/2"

* Note, it might be best to use your quilts dimensions
when cutting the border strips and sashing, measurments
  given are for the mathematical lengths.Your quilt may
vary a bit and will go together better if lengths are adjusted.

 Layout blocks using photo for placement.
Piece four rows of 5 blocks and 4 sashing strips.
Add vertical sashing strips between each row
and on right and left sides. Add top and bottom borders.
Quilt as desired. I had this quilt machine quilted with
a small meander. Bind using single thickness binding.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a fun summer mystery quilt project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your summer mysteries that are a small block each week. That is a doable commitment for me. These were very fun little blocks--well, except for the 36 patches, which I made into 49-patches. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the one small block a week. Definitely doable and fun without any pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another fun sew along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great sew along! Loved the little blocks. Marvelous Mini Monday was a wonderful way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely mystery. It has made Mondays such fun. I will really miss the new block each week, but now I must get on with finishing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for such a fun free project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun, Thank you for designing this lovely little quilt. I challenged a friend to join me on your Monday adventure - she may not have been as enthusiastic about the 36 piece blocks as I was!! We're looking forward to putting them together. Pennyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Corporate event management experts competently work with an organization to ensure that all their needs are met when putting together an event. Well-executed corporate event venues San Francisco talks a lot about how an organization works and its picture as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I've enjoyed the summer sew along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing

    หนังไทยใหม่

    ReplyDelete