Title

Title

Monday, May 22, 2017

Baked To Perfection

I loved the comment on Facebook "Baked to Perfection" 
This Anniversary Cake quilt is the perfect way to 
commemorate 10 years in business. I love it!!!
Thank you so much to everyone who took the time
to make a block and send it to me. I will always treasure it. 
 Anniversary Cake Stats
238 | 3-1/2" cake blocks
Finished Quilt | 49" x 59"
Loads of wonderful reproduction fabric and
blocks from all over the world, what a treat!
There are blocks from almost every state as well as the 
Netherlands, Canada, Australia, South Africa, France,
England, Ireland and Germany. 
 
 A few close ups, hopefully you can find your block. 
Also look for the blocks with no signatures. If one of them
is yours please let me know so I can add your name. 
Again Thank you so much for helping me make this beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment