Title

Title

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wild Goose Wednesday

I could not stop with just one flying geese quilt.
This antique crib quilt was calling my name. 
 
I hand quilted this one and I love the way it turned out. If you
would like to make one of your own here are the simple details
Use this handy tutorial to make 184 | 1-1/2" x 3" blocks.
There are 8 rows of 23 geese and I added a 3" border on 
three sides just like the original. 
Catch up with all the Wild Goose Wednesday details here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Subscribe to our blog so you will not 
miss another Wild Goose Wednesday.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
We would love to add you to our list of followers.
Follow us between posts on Instagram 

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous reproduction of the charming crib quilt - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration quilts. Thanks so much for doing this challenge, I'm really enjoying it. Still have more blocks to make before I can assemble my flying geese quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice article on the blog site, it will help us to learn and share the ideas.
    Mobile Cases

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carzshield is providing Paint Protection Film ( PPF ) services to protect car against scratches, paint fading and rusting.
    Car Detailing Services in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. As those individuals are of various dialects so for the social and word related purposes the people can't speak with them and that influences their gaining, openings for work and the economy as well.editing personal statement

    ReplyDelete
  7. Submitting a slightly modified variant of Your medical college composition isn't recommended. Following a five tips Below can assist you to make an excellent personal statement for the residency application. additional comments uc application is the best one statement writing servie provider and I highly recommended this servie to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very usefully! I've been looking for books of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours.Give info about statement of purpose nursing? Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete