Title

Title

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mini Ohmigosh Aniversary Quilt

Our mini version of the Ohmigosh Quilt is a little
easier and definitely will not take as much time.
Stop by the shop for your free pattern. I am so sorry if there
was confusion about my Aniversary offer. You will receive
this pattern and for this week only the free gift available in the
 shop with your online order. Thanks for understanding.

I will post a picture of the whole Ohmigosh quilt soon.
You really have to see it to believe it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I like your work and enjoys patchwork
    For you a price here on my blog patchwork
    I wish you a pleasant weekend
    Soon I will return at greater length
    Sacha
    http://unesourisvertedansmestissus.blogspot.com/2010/03/prix-la-dixieme-photo-de-nos-fichiers.html

    ReplyDelete