Title

Title

Friday, January 25, 2013

A Few Questions

A few questions seem to be popping up so I would like to
see if I can clarify things a bit.
- - - - -
The pre-cutting that was in Thursdays post is for finishing and unless
you are using one of our kits you do not really need to worry about
it at this time. If you are using one of our kits please be sure to do this
cutting first. If you are using your own fabric you can wait until the
end to do this cutting.
- - - - -
If you would like to put the rows together as you go you will need
to cut 30 - 2" x 5-1/2" sashing strips.
- - - - -
Fabric requirements can be found in this post
- - - - -
All piecing is done with a 1/4" seam allowance
- - - - -
 I am so sorry but I do not have any kits or fabric left
from this line. It was a big kit and a special purchase
was made to fill all the pre-orders.
- - - - -
The fabric line used is Judie's 25th Anniversary
from Marcus Brothers. You can find the fabric here.
- - - - -
I hope this helps clarify a few questions. If you have
any other questions  please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment