Title

Title

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Biking
I "try" to ride my bike every morning. This bike just sits in the yard
looking pretty. My daughter found it in a pile of bikes at Cal Poly
and brought it home to me. Even a rusty old bike looks great
with some pretty spring flowers and a new quilt. If you would like to
make this quilt for your bike you can find the pattern here. I made 
this one out of a variety of blues so I will be ready for our 
Blue and White Quilt Show this fall. If you would like to 
 participate in our show here are a few things to keep in mind.
- - - - - - - - -
Temecula Quilt Co 
Blue and White Quilt Show
Saturday, October 5 21013
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- - - - - - - - - -
If you would like to contribute a quilt for the show it
can be any size large or small and it can be made with
and variety of blues and lights even a little tan is fine.
Quilts will need to be in the shop by mid September.
I hope you decide to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment