Title

Title

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Go Four It

I have been sharing my APQ Quilt Along progress
on Instagram. Here are the details in case you would
like to join in on the fun. Check out the current issue of
American Patchwork and Quilting for more projects.


Here are the simple details:
Make 408 Four patches using 1-1/4" squares or strips,
Cut 368 | 2" alternate squares
Cut  20 | 3-1/2" squares cut twice diagonally | Setting Triangles
Borders are cut 3". Lengths should be cut to fit your quilt.
You will need 2-1/2 yards of the setting fabric.
My quilt finishes 41" x 56"
Are you ready to Go Four It!

10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing - you are a constant inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost there - 360 4 patches done!!!
    Love this project..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so much like an old, old quilt of my grandmother's I have. It is triangles and squares. I think it has a wool blanket in the middle as it is very heavy. It has some spots that are coming undone that I need to take time to repair one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you cut your strips 1-1/4?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quilt and it uses up so many small bits of fabric. I'll have to add it to a future projects list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great quilt! I would love to make one of my own...need to finish a few projects first. Can you share what background fabric you used? Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. It is just so country and scrappy. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this great pattern ! I started right away to cut the small pieces from all of my leftovers. Love to see the little fourpatches. Thanks again !

    ReplyDelete