Title

Title

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

@temeculaquiltco

Here is what you are missing on Instagram. 
+  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +
I am sure by now your halls are decked and you are in the final
 days of Christmas prep. Here is a little corner of my house.
 Our Noel Notecards have been very popular. We 
still have sets available. You can order them here. 
 A little sneak peek of the first Quarterly Quilt 
for 2019. We still have a few spots left if you 
are interested you can sign up here. 
 My Tuesday night class has been working on The
Farmers Wife. I am putting my brown stash to the test. 
+  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +
Don't miss any of the day to day fun at Temecula Quilt Co.
Don't miss another blog post or any of the fun stuff that
we have planned for 2019, subscribe today 


No comments:

Post a Comment