Title

Title

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Twenty Nineteen

I cannot believe we are already one week into 2019. It already
seems like another year is going to fly by. If that is the case
we better get started. My scraps are out and I am busy planning 
a few  projects for you. More details on that to come. In the
 meantime here are a few thing to look forward to. 
Our Quarterly Quilts are sold out but we still have
 a few spots left in our new Quirky Quilt Club
if you would like to join us for six projects 
We will be ready to start taking pre-orders for my first
line of fabric, Temecula Treasures next week. I am so 
excited to see what you will make. 

1 comment:

  1. Temecula Treasures looks luscious!!!! I hope my LQS carries the line. Just to be safe I'll have to order some directly from you.

    ReplyDelete