Title

Title

Friday, March 29, 2019

Inspired by Quirky Quilts

 
It should come as no surprise that I enjoy taking 
 Patchwork from the Past, to make Projects for the Present.
I thought you might enjoy seeing the inspiration for
most of the projects in Quirky Little Quilts. Maybe your
creativity will be sparked and you will want to make 
a few of your own Quirky Little Quilts. 
If you want a copy of the book you can order one here
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
Ruby Rooster
Finished Quilt 14-1/2" x 18-1/2"
Ruby Rooster Inspiration
Indiana Indigo
Finished Quilt 18" x 23-1/2"
Indiana Indigo Inspiration
Timeworn Triangles
Finished Quilt 14-1/2" x 18"
Timeworn Triangles Inspiration
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
Find out more about the stories behind each of the
quilts in Quirky Little Quilts. If you would like 
a copy you can order one here

Check out my Pinterest Boards to see more of the Patchwork 
from the Past that inspires my Projects for the present.

2 comments:

  1. I am also increasingly inspired by old quirky quilts. It's great to have so many patterns featured all in one book. I've got my first one almost finished, and itching to start another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a copy of your book and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete