Title

Title

Friday, May 24, 2019

Lets Chat

I just finished having a lovely conversation with Pat Sloan. 
This episode was pre-recorded for Memorial Day airing.
We had a great time chatting about quilting, fabric, books 
and all things Temecula Quilt Co. Tune in to her podcast 
Monday, May 27 to listen. You can find all the details here.
I will post a direct link as soon as it becomes available.

*Edit* Here is the direct link to my podcast interview
with Pat Sloan. Let me know what you think

2 comments:

  1. Just listened. Enjoyed the podcast! I sure wish I lived closer to visit, sounds like a wonderful shop to get lost in...
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to it on the way home from work today -- it was terrific! I was intrigued that you live so close to your shop. How lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete