Title

Title

Monday, May 6, 2019

Special Scraps

I am so excited to introduce my second line of fabric 
with Marcus Fabrics, Special Scraps. Do you have a basket
of special scraps? You know, the ones you love, the ones that
make you happy every time you see them. These are the little
pieces of fabric that you never want to run out of. Those
special pieces of fabric are the inspiration for Special Scraps.
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
Special Scraps will be available in August, we will start
taking pre-orders in July. We will also be introducing the
perfect project for this line, Special Scrap Sampler.

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see that these will soon be available! The greens are something I am always looking for, and cannot find.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I'll have to have some of those for sure! Loved your first line and these look to be just as pretty. That green in your line makes my heart sing and I've never seen a cheddar I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the greens and cheddars. Congrats on your 2nd line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green! Congratulations! (again!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Special Scraps are sew sweet! I love all those colors and look forward to placing my pre-order in July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy colors...Sheryl! Congrats on Special Scraps!

    ReplyDelete