Title

Title

Friday, September 27, 2019

Twenty - Twenty

 
It is hard to believe it will be 2020 in just a few months. I
remember when my oldest daughters soccer team was named
the Y2K bugs because that was the year all the computers were
going to crash and the internet was going to fall apart. Well
that did not happen, thankfully and here we are 20 years later ready
to ring in 2020 with That Patchwork Place's beautiful Quilt Calendar.
I am so excited to have one of my Quirky Little Quilts featured 
in the calendar. I always wanted to be a calendar girl! 

The photos are lovely and each month comes with
complete instructions for the featured project. 

If you would like to order a copy for yourself you can do so here. 

2 comments:

  1. Just ordered one! Thanks Sheryl! You’re going fast as a light beam, faster than the speed of sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having your quilt selected for the calendar. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete