Title

Title

Monday, November 4, 2019

Big Tree

 
I just couldn't resist making this simple quilt
with this wonderful line of fabric. I had been trying
to resist making another Christmas quilt but when I
saw this simple pattern I just knew it was meant to be. 
I used Denyse Schmidt's Big Tree pattern, you can 
download or purchase a printed copy here. 
We cut some bundles of Heritage Red and Green that are the
perfect size for this quilt or another project you have on your list.

Bundle Details
Each bundle has 16 pieces, 6-1/2" x 42"
Heritage Red and Green Bundle $40.00
Pattern requires 2 yards light solid add that 
to your order for $16.00

** Kits are no longer available**

1 comment:

  1. Love your Christmas Tree Quilt,Sheryl! I just got done ordering the pattern! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete