Title

Title

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Stay at Home Sampler

 Have you been following along on Instagram 
and Facebook with our Stay at Home Sampler?
If you have, your blocks are finished and your are
ready to put them together. I set mine very simply,
but got a little carried away. I have 3 different options.
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
Pictured above, I made a pillow using 25 blocks
in five rows of five blocks. I added a 3-1/2" cut border
and finished it off with binding and a 20" pillow form.
This version is set like the inspiration quilt, a four
 post setting leaves the two bottom corners off so it
would hang nicely on a four post bed, of course it
would be much larger. Set as pictured above or
make two additional blocks to fill the corners in.
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
If you are disappointed you missed this little project,
not to worry. It will remain free on Facebook and Instagram,
but if a printed pattern is more your speed our Circa 2016
pattern has all the blocks. You can order a printed copy here
or download an instant PDF pattern below.



My third version uses only 12 blocks, just in case
you got a little side tracked. Two rows of seven blocks,
simple and the perfect size to tuck almost anywhere. 
I hope you have enjoyed the Stay at Home Sampler,
I had such fun doing it! What's next?

3 comments: