Title

Title

Friday, May 28, 2021

Timeless Tidbits


I am not sure what happened last week, but I missed Friday's
Timeless Tidbits post. If you have been keeping up you should
have just about enough hourglass blocks to put this beauty together. 
I just love the way this quilt tuned out! It just seems happy to me. 

Just a note on the border fabrics, I used a red and a gold from my 
first line of fabric, Temecula Treasures. I no longer have any in 
the shop (sorry) but I have spotted some of it at a few online shops. 
Here are the numbers in case you want to search for some.
Red Print R31 8357-0511
Gold print R31 8361-0532

If you missed sewing along with us it is not to late to grab a 
copy of the pattern and get started. It would make a perfect
summer project. This pattern is only available as a PDF 
instant download. Get your copy below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl- I am loving this quilt more and more! I am ready to start sewing it together! Did you sew the hour-glass block randomly, or did you use a design wall? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete