Title

Title

Monday, July 26, 2021

TQC Journal | Summer 2021 | issue 8

 
Nobody's Perfect!
+ + + + + + + 
Sorry about the post earlier today. I got so busy cutting my new
line Repro Reds that I completely forgot about today's blog post. 
If you placed a pre-order I should have everything in the mail by
mid week. You can still place an order for these wonderful reds here. 
+ + + + + + + 
As always thank you for your patience. I am cutting as quickly 
as I can and will get your order in the mail as soon as possible. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to my Reds but really it is summer! No rush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so forward to receiving these beautiful fabrics! Thanks so very much! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I get the pattern for the quilts pictured?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my quilt kit a few days ago , thank you! I absolutely love the new reds! Gorgeous fabrics!

    ReplyDelete