Title

Title

Thursday, October 7, 2021

TQC Journal | Special Edition

A New Season
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
For everything there is a season, and a time
for every purpose under heaven. Ecc 3:1

This Schoolhouse Pillow has been on display in the shop
for almost 15 years, since day one. It is time for it to come 
home along with Temecula Quilt Co. I have made the 
decision to close the brick and mortar side of the shop. 

I will be open until November 20, 2021
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00 - 4:00
Saturday 10:00 - 2:00

I will continue to design fabric for Marcus Fabrics and
and will be keeping my online shop open for business. I
will also continue to write TQC Journal posts and hopefully
keep you inspired with new projects and fun sew alongs
both here, on Instagram and Facebook.

Patterns for quilts in photo  
Middle Quilt - Unknown  Top Quilt Postage Due
I am looking forward to being able to spend more time with
these little cuties. They grow up so fast I don't want to miss it!

I am so thankful to all of you that have had a chance to visit
the shop. It has been a wonderful 15 years sharing our quilting 
life together. Please stay tuned for fun new projects and products.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good decision for you and your family. I'm sorry I never was able to visit your shop, but heard it was delightful. Glad you will continue to have an online shop. Enjoy those adorable littles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family time is so precious. I've had the opportunity to visit your beautiful and quaint shop several times over the years. Will enjoy your continued inspiration online. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you and your family on your changes…I am sure it is bittersweet. But thank God for all things online! Look forward to seeing where your creativity takes you and thank you for sharing with us out here! Linda B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great decision for you and your family because ... family first! I'm happy to hear you'll still be designing fabric and continuing the SALs. Enjoy your grandchildren. They grow up even faster than your own children!

    ReplyDelete