Title

Title

Monday, January 3, 2022

TQC Journal | issue 29

 
Happy New Year!
I am excited for the arrival of my two new lines 
Vintage Viridians and Antique Ambers. I wanted 
to give you one last chance to get your pre-orders in. 
I have three new quilts that are sure to brighten a dreary
winter day let me introduce you to them.

Please remember this is a pre-order. Kits and bundles
will be shipped as soon as fabric arrive sometime this month. 

 
Woven 
Finished Quilt 60-1/2" x 60- 1/2"
You can pre-order your kit here. 
Sunshine
This traditional Dresden Plate quilt comes in three sizes 
Finished Quilt 32" x 32" - 44" x 56" - 56" x 68"
You can pre-order your kit here. 
Pickle Relish
Pickle Relish features darling 3" stars and the perfect pickle green print.
Finished Quilt 51" x 61-1/2"
You can pre-order your kit here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment