Title

Title

Monday, January 17, 2022

TQC Journal | issue 31

 
I am busy cutting and bundling all these beautiful greens!
If you placed a pre-order for Vintage Viridians only your
bundle of kit is in the mail and you will have it very soon. 
If your order included a bundle or kit with Antique Ambers
you are going to need to wait just a bit longer. My order
should be arriving by the end of the week. I will get busy
and hopefully have your order to you by the end of the month. 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
I thank you for your patience and truly do appreciate each of you!

My "scraps" are overflowing!!! Would you like some of them?
I have two medium flat rate boxes full to the brim of what I 
call scraps and other goodies. As you can see from the photo
my scraps are a little larger than normal scraps. Most are
1/8 to 1/4 yard pieces and they are just perfect for your next
scrappy project. Here is how you can win one of them:

Head to the Pattern tab on my website. Purchase your
favorite PDF pattern
and your name will go in a drawing to
win one of these goodie boxes. You can find the patterns here. 

Please note, pattern must be purchased in PDF format
by Friday January 21, 2022 to be entered in the drawing.
If you prefer a printed 
pattern of course I would be happy to
 send you one but your name will not be entered into the drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment