Title

Title

Monday, October 3, 2022

TQC Journal | issue 67


 2022 is coming to a close, how is that possible? I just love this
 months mini. Grab your 2022 Mini-a-Month postcards and get started
making some little snowballs. I have a very limited number of kits 
for this quilt, if you would like one you can order one here.

If you would like to sew along with me next year be sure to get
 the 2023 Mini-a-Month Postcard Collection. Take advantage 
of the quantity discounts and grab a few for your friends.
Your can order one here.

A Few Notes
I will be going to bi-monthly entries of the TQC Journal. 
From now until the end of the year I will be posting
simple, thoughtful handmade gift ideas for you to make
and give to your family and friends. 

I will be heading out on a road trip at the end of the week. 
If you need something from the shop please keep that in 
mind. I will fill all order placed after October 5
when I return on October 20. 

No comments:

Post a Comment