Title

Title

Monday, January 2, 2023

TQC Journal | issue 74

Happy New Year. I am excited to be back with you and showcasing the
first quilt in the 2023 Mini-a-Month Postcard Collection. If you already 
have a set pull it out, dig through your scraps for some winter greys
and blues and start stitching. If you would like to join me this year
grab the Postcard Collection here. I will be posting a reminder
prompt each month on the first Monday to keep you motivated. 
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
This will be the last week for the quantity discounts 
if you would like to grab a few extras for friends. 
My next collection from Marcus Fabrics is arriving soon!
Favorite Fibers will be here in February. Pre-sales will begin
 in a few weeks. I will have three different projects along with
 my favorite bundle sizes available for you choose from.
More details and links coming in the next issue of the
TQC Journal. Check out Favorite Fibers here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment