Title

Title

Monday, April 17, 2023

TQC Journal | issue 81


Let me introduce Whirl to you, I love it!
I am so happy with the way it turned out. 
Find the last steps below so you can get yours done. 
Use the link at the bottom of this post to get caught up. 
Are you ready for the last piece of the Whirl puzzle? 
You will need to make four corners laid out as pictured above. 

Join the sections together.

Add a unit to each corner of you quilt center. This project
 has been so much fun. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have.
If you missed this project you can get caught up and start 
one of your own here. 

6 comments:

  1. This came out so beautiful. Thank you for sharing and figuring out how it was made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your quilting mind works! I'm getting help with a bit of vertigo this week-I will give The Whirl a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I love this! It has truly been a challenge. Thanks for breaking it down and sharing. I fell behind because I was sick for a couple of weeks, but I’m ready to buckle down and get going again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love it! I can hardly wait to make it, but then I say that about all your projects, especially the little Christmas quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible! Love your results. Makes me want to make one!

    ReplyDelete