Title

Title

Monday, August 3, 2026

TQC Journal | issue 160


Quilters Quandary is almost here. I am in love with this collection!
I have made a couple quilts so far and will be sharing more on that
very soon. Presales will start later this month. You will be able to grab 
your favorite size bundle or a kit for a fun new project. Stay tuned.
= = = = =  A u g u s t  = = = = =
Quilt along with the 2026 Mini-a-Month Postcard Collection.
Gather your favorite fabrics and create another wonderful little quilt. 
= = = = = = = = = =
Catch up on all the mini-a-month details and projects here. 
I am sold out of the 2026 Mini-a-Month Postcard Collection
but not to worry the 2027 collection will be arriving very soon. 
I just finished twelve new mini's and am working on all the 
details for the 2027 postcard collection. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment