
= = = = = O c t o b e r = = = = =
Quilt along with the 2026 Mini-a-Month Postcard Collection.
Gather your favorite fabrics and create another wonderful little quilt.
= = = = = = = = = =
Catch up on all the mini-a-month details and projects here.
I am sold out of the 2026 Mini-a-Month Postcard Collection.
Be sure to check out the great news below.

It's here! The 2027 Mini-a-Month Postcard Collection
is ready for you. Check out the details and place your
order here. Take advantage of the quantity discounts,
they make great gifts for all your quilty friend.
Here are the answers to a few frequently asked questions.
+ Do you ship a postcard each month?
Your order includes all 12 postcards in one shipment.
You will be all set for a year of fun mini making.
Your order includes all 12 postcards in one shipment.
You will be all set for a year of fun mini making.
+ Are these projects suitable for beginners?
Each postcard has a photo on the front
and color instructions on the back. Most patterns
are pretty simple, but because of space, patterns
do assume a little bit of quilting knowledge. That being
said, I think a beginner could handle them just fine.
Each postcard has a photo on the front
and color instructions on the back. Most patterns
are pretty simple, but because of space, patterns
do assume a little bit of quilting knowledge. That being
said, I think a beginner could handle them just fine.
+ How do you quilt your projects?
I hand quilt all of my minis. You can check out
my how to finish a small quilt video here.
I hand quilt all of my minis. You can check out
my how to finish a small quilt video here.
+ Are there kits for the projects?
No, kits are not available. The mini projects are perfect
for you to dig around in your scrap basket and make
a totally unique creation.
for you to dig around in your scrap basket and make
a totally unique creation.
+ What size are the quilts?
Finished quilt sizes vary. 12" x 16" is an average,
a few are larger and several are smaller
Finished quilt sizes vary. 12" x 16" is an average,
a few are larger and several are smaller
+ Do you ship internationally?
So sorry but I do not ship internationally and I am
unable to send this collection digitally.
So sorry but I do not ship internationally and I am
unable to send this collection digitally.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions in the
comment section so everyone can benefit from the answers.
I am looking forward to another fun year of Mini Making.
comment section so everyone can benefit from the answers.
I am looking forward to another fun year of Mini Making.
If you placed a pre order for Quilters Quandary, thank you.
My fabric shipment is a little delayed and will hopefully be
here this Thursday. I will get your bundles and kits cut and
here this Thursday. I will get your bundles and kits cut and
in the mail to you just as soon as it arrives. I am so sorry for
the delay and hope it does no cause any inconvenience.
the delay and hope it does no cause any inconvenience.

No comments:
Post a Comment