Title

Title

Friday, November 16, 2018

Secret Santa Sew Along

S e c r e t   S a n t a   S e w   A l o n g
S t e p   F i v e 
+  +   +  + 
Cutting
from a variety of light prints, cut:
96 rectangles, 2" x 2-3/4"
48 rectangles, 2-3/4" x 4-1/4"
+  +   +  + 
Using the block diagram above layout each unit in rows.
Sew units in each row together. Sew rows together.
Finishing instructions will be posted next week. 
Finished Block 11-1/4" square
11-3/4" including seam allowances

Make 12 Blocks - 11-3/4" including seam allowance

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I can hardly wait to get my house work done and start sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many of these blocks do we construct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could say that is part of the mystery? but with the pieces cut you will have enough for 12 blocks.

      Delete
  3. Love this block! Thank you for doing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, you are building my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What block is under the green foliage? Row 3 right side?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you hear me squealing all the way from FL? I can't wait to assemble my blocks this afternoon! I have used a treasured stash of 1980s tiny Christmas prints. I was inspired by the scale of your new collection. Working this small is something new for me, and I just love it. Thank you for such a lovely gift for your readers. It is deeply appreciated.

    ReplyDelete