Title

Title

Monday, November 12, 2018

Vintage Holiday

 
 We would love to help you have the perfect gift under your 
Christmas Tree. We have put together an exclusive gift and 
quilt kit for you or a loved one to purchase just for you. 
Please read all the details carefully, I have tried to answer
every question I think you might have. 
 In December your package will arrive gift wrapped and ready
to be placed under the tree, or opened right away and enjoyed. 
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
Your package will include the following:
A one-of-a-kind Temecula Quilt Co. original charm square 
ruler box filled with 26 Temecula Treasures charm squares.

It will also include a pattern and additional fabric to make
the Merry Christmas Goose quilt picture above.
(binding fabric will arrive in February, see below)

 Merry Christmas Goose  |  Finished Quilt 21" x 24"
 Once the busyness of the holidays has passed and 
we have received our shipment of Temecula Treasures
we will ship you a kit for Vintage Treasure. My antique 
nine-patch quilt was the inspiration for my first fabric line
and has been reproduced for you to make and enjoy. 
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
Vintage Treasures  |  Finished Quilt 51" x 57"
Kit will include all fabric for quilt top, pattern and binding.
You will also receive fabric to bind your Merry Christmas Goose.
Our Vintage Holiday kits are limited by the number of charm 
squares we were able to cut with advance yardage. If you
want to be sure to get one order here, today.

9 comments:

  1. What about those customers who just want the charm squares and the mini quilt pattern, not the Vintage Treasures fabric and pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of the very limited supply this is the only way I am offering them. I will have other goodies with my new fabric line coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the perfect gift. I'm gifting myself a for my husband who struggles to shop for gifts. Thank you for making us both happy. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
    traffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the charm squares, Sheryl.
    So happy I stopped in today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the unfinished size of these flying geese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be 1-3/4" x 3-1/2" finished and 2-1/4" x 4" including seam allowance.

      Delete