Title

Title

Monday, January 14, 2019

Temecula Treasures

It is finally time! We are ready to start taking pre-orders for my
 first fabric line Temecula Treasures. View the entire line here.
If you would like to place an order you can find all the details here. 
Please keep in mind that your order will not ship until
mid-February, if you add any additional items to your
order, 
they will ship at the same time.
In more exciting news, every order will receive a free pattern
for these little cuties - Tiny Temecula Treasures. Thank you
for your continued support of Temecula Quilt Co. 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am having my website person add it right now. Please check back tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My website person is on it! please check back tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. What a generous offer! I'm sad that I can't order right now. Those patterns are SEW darling!

    ReplyDelete