Title

Title

Monday, September 27, 2021

TQC Journal | issue no. 16


This weeks homework is sweet and simple. Use your pattern 
to make your Half-Square-Triangle blocks and add them to 
your center medallion. Don't forget the most important part for
 perfect piecing, squaring up! Your pattern has all the details.
It is not to late to join in the fun. Check out all the details here. 
Purchase your pattern below and get started today.
The Old Town Temecula Quilt show is this weekend and I
have rounded up a bunch of samples to sell to all my visitors. 
The local guild is organizing a fun day and a mini shop hop!
Mark your calendars and check out all the details here.
Vintage Viridians | January 2022
+  +  +  +  +  +  +
Here is a little sneak peek of my next line Vintage Viridians.
It will be arriving early next year and I can't wait to show 
you what I have been working on. I will be taking pre-orders
in December so save a little room in your Christmas stocking. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Sheryl. I was able to find information about this weekend's Old Town Temecula Quilt event through a google search. Just wanted to give you a head's up about the link in your post - it doesn't seem to be working . . . . I love your work! Thanks for sharing your talents. Sincerely, Kari O'Connor of Westport Wisconsin PS, my Dad used to live in Hemet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up. I forgot to test it. All fixed.

      Delete
  2. Sheryl. This may be an odd request but I’m wondering if I could purchase one of the sample I see and want. Can I do that? I live in Indiana so there’s no way I can be at the festival. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete