Title

Title

Monday, July 18, 2022

TQC Journal | issue 57

 
Pre-orders for my newest collection, Opposite Options continue.
This small project, Opposites Attract, comes everything to make both
options. Cream with black pieces and black with cream pieces. Make
 yours double sided like I did or make one for you and one for a friend. 

Kits and Bundles for Opposite Options can be pre-ordered here. 
Which is you favorite? Cream with black pieces or
black with cream pieces. Let me know in the comments.
I gave the Mini Bundles a little makeover! Mixed Mini Bindles
now have 16 pieces - 9" x 10-1/2" and come in a variety of light,
  medium and dark prints. Perfect for a little summer project.
If you would like one, you can order here

Are you an assembly line or a one block at a time piecer?
Follow me on Instagram, I would love to here your preference. 

7 comments:

  1. I love them both but I think I love the cream with black option a bit more. I'm definitely an assembly line piecer. I'm currently working on a baby quilt that gave the directions for one block at a time. First thing I did was pull out my calculator and figure out what to cut for all the blocks so I could chain piece! Hope you're enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful new fabric line. I guess I'd be considered an assembly line quilter. However, I usually only do assembly work for about 6 blocks at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. black with cream pieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of them, Sheryl. Really! Lighter BG for summer and darker for winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of them and 2 side is genius!! I like to make one block at a time. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the cream with the black best. I’m an assembly line stitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really drawn to the black with cream pieces.
    Whether I chain piece or make one block at a time totally depends upon the quilt and the deadline. If I need it done quickly, I will get everything cut and chain piece. If I use it as leader/enders, then it is one block at a time. If it is a project I just pull out when I am in the mood, it is usually one block at a time. Obviously, it varies. :)

    ReplyDelete