Title

Title

Monday, July 25, 2022

TQC Journal | issue 58

 
Last chance to place a pre-order for Opposite Options. 
B is for Baby is my very popular Little Letters remade
in this striking color combination. The pattern comes
with a variety of options to make custom name quilts
for the little ones in your life, I am also offering
two border options, cream or black.
 You can order a kit here. 

I got a chance to work with a little color this week. 
Material Madders is my next line and I am having
fun making a few projects for you to enjoy. 
Material Madders will be shipping September/October


3 comments:

  1. I had so much fun making your alphabet quilt-a-long a few years back. Looking forward to your Material Madders and I've been looking for Opposite Options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day I saw an offer to order the pattern for the little letters in a pdf form. I can't seem to bring it up now, can you help me? cokerun at charter dot net Patti A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please ignore the above email. I figured it out and ordered it. thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete