Title

Title

Monday, October 31, 2022

TQC Journal | issue 69

 
This darling tote would be the perfect gift for a special friend or a
fun project to make for yourself. I used my current line Material
Madders, Natural Linen and the Mod Fresh Granny Tote
pattern from Fancy That Design House. Grab the pattern here.  
I added the finishing touch using leather strap handles from
  Noodlehead. I used 1" x 28" straps in rustic. You can order some here

I cut some Material Madders Mini Bundles, if you would
like a small snippet to make a tote or two. You can order one here. 

If you follow me on Instagram then you already know that I
have taken up hand piecing and I am loving it! I created this 
"Quilting Charcuterie Board" to corral all the bits and bobs
on my work surface and it is working wonderfully. I am using 
rubber stamps to mark my fabric pieces and love that I have
a stitching and cutting line to follow. Everything goes together
perfectly and I really like each step of the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment