Title

Title

Saturday, November 26, 2022

TQC Journal | Special Edition

I am mixing thing up a bit and posting Decembers mini
a little early. I just love the sweet pop of pink. If you have
the 2022 Mini-a-Month Postcard Collection grab your copy
and try to squeeze in a little stitching this weekend. 

If you do not have the 2022 collection not to worry! All
orders will arrive with a copy of the postcard for the
December mini. If there are a few other items you would 
like to fill your stocking, all orders over $45.00 (before shipping)
will arrive with a goodie bag full of treats for you. Pick a new
 pattern, choose one of my favorite things, grab a bundle or
curate your own selection from my collection of TQC Fabric

P.S. The quilt peeking through in the background is
Woven | Red and you can find the instant download pattern here. 

here is a little sneak peek of the 2023 Mini-a Month projects.
If you would like to sew along with me next year you can order a
 set here Take advantage of the quantity discounts and pick
 up a few extra, they make a great gift. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't click to oder a set of "postcards" because the link is not "live". I'll check back tomorrow to see if it has been made "live" so I can order. Thanks. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little red, pink and green quilt! It’s really sew cute!

    ReplyDelete