Title

Title

Monday, August 21, 2023

TQC Journal | issue 89

 
Are you ready to start thinking about the holidays yet? 
I think we need to get started early so the process can really be enjoyed. 
I hope you will decide to join me for my newest sew along. 
Here are all the details.

S e a s o n a l   S t i t c h e s
=  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  = = = = = =  
f i n i s h e d   q u i l t  24-1/2"x 28-1/2"

I will start posting prompts on September 4th.
Seasonal Stitches blocks finish at 4" square.
Blocks are simple and easy to piece.
Pattern is available as a PDF download only.
Purchase Seasonal Stitches pattern below. 

Seasonal Stitches is made using my newest collection
Yesteryear Yuletide. Of course you can always use your
 favorite scraps but if you would like to use Yesteryear
Yuletide you can order a Fat Eighth bundle and select
 a 1/4 yard your favorite print for the binding here. 

2 comments:

  1. Another delightful collection, Yesterday Yuletide should do wuite well. Pity that they won't let you add one conversational for each line. My Sheryl fabics keep growing by leaps and bounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun looking little mini. It would be awesome if the pattern provided measurements for a larger size... x3 or x4. For those of us who are math-challenged. Just say'in. :-)

    ReplyDelete