Title

Title

Monday, August 28, 2023

TQC Journal | Make it with Marcus Edition

Welcome to another Special Edition of the TQC Journal.
 This time it is to bring you another fun Make it with Marcus project.
 The designers at Marcus Fabrics were invited to visit New York this
summer. Sounds like fun right? Well for this homebody it sounded 
like anything but fun and for several reason I decided not to attend.
When we were asked to create a project inspired by our trip I was
at a loss until I saw the vintage quilt that inspired Homebody House.

Using my Material Madders Collection I made this little 
quilt perfect for you customize with your own monogram.
Download the free pattern below and get started today. 

P.S. Wouldn't a alphabet quilt be darling. Don't worry I am 
working on that and will be sure to share as soon as it is done. 
Follow me on Instagram for a few sneak peeks.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sheryl, I was so gratified reading your post this morning! I am the same way, and sometimes beat myself up about being such a happy contented homebody. Love this symbol (wallhanging)!!! Thank you so much, Linda B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same! Homebody. New York? (shiver) I'll stay home, please. Thanks so much for the free pattern. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name of this quilt. Thanks for the free pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid pattern. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! How darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete