Title

Title

Monday, March 21, 2022

TQC Journal | issue 40

Mystery Mini
Brown paper packages tied up with string
are definitely one of my favorite things.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My basket of little quilts is overflowing and I
thought you might like to have one. Add a
brown paper package to your cart and I will
tie it up with string and send you a little surprise.
The minis are all made by me using my favorite
reproduction prints. Most are hand quilted and
sizes range from 8” x 10” to 15” x 18”
If you would like one you can order here.

Pink and brown is the perfect combination for this 
weeks 1880 Checker-bar block. We have just a few 
weeks left, I hope you are keeping up. I can't wait
to reveal the finished project. If you would like to 
get started or catch up, you can do that here.
I am having some fishy fun around here! I am making 
these cute little fish using my newest collection Greige Goods.
 My daughter will be using them at her church. They will be part
of the Easter celebration for the Kids Ministry. 
If you want to make some for yourself, I am using this pattern.
I will be starting Griege Goods pre-order soon. 

Pinwheel Parade will be marching along soon. As I
 mentioned in this post, I am working on a scrappy kit
to use up all the left over bolts from my shop closing.
The kits will be ready soon. I will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment